Jawbone Up App - App Gallery

If you think Jawbone fitness band can only sync with Jawbone Up App, think again. There are many third party apps which you can use to sync your Up fitness band as well. Excited?

App Gallery


I love my Up Band, and partly it's because there are so many other choices I can play around with. Jawbone Up did a good job by grouping all compatible apps in their App Gallery. You can see all available apps there.

Apps available are:
  • MyFitnessPal
  • IFTTT
  • RunKeeper
  • MapMyFitness
  • GymPact
  • Wello
  • Tictrac
  • Sleepio
  • Withings
  • Lose It!
  • CarePass from Aetna
  • Notch
Right now, I've install IFTTT and simply love this app too. I'm able to send my tweets, photos and news to Up App automatically. It works like Facebook and I'm able to read my news here. I'll explain more in future posts.

So what about you? Which third party apps have you installed? Which app you like the best? Care to share with me in the comments below? See you Up!

1 comment:

  1. Spot gold still targets a range between $1,225 and $1,231 per ounce, as suggested by its wave pattern and a Fibonacci projection analysis, according to Reuters technical analyst, Wang Tao.capitalstars

    ReplyDelete