- Vibrate at wrong timing
- Vibrating non stop
- Unable to switch modes
- Unable to charge
- Unable to sync
- LED indicator hangs, etc ...
Well, when things happen, all you have to do is to Soft Reset your Up Band. It works like a computer, which will reinitialize itself, clear the memory and back to normal. Don't worry, your data will still be saved inside the band.
Up Band is designed to withstand most rough conditions, such as weather and during exercise. It's tough, but doesn't mean it will not spoil. Try to handle with care at all times and your Up Band can last a long time.
How To Reset Jawbone Up Wristband
If your Up Band is not working properly, try to do a soft reset and see if it'll solve your problem. Most of the time, after setting, the problem goes away.
To do a soft reset, you have to
- Attached your Up Band to the charger connector.
- Plug in the charger connector into a USB port with the power on.
- Press and hold the button on Up Band without letting go. The processor is rebooting right now. Do not let go.
- When the reset is done, the band LED will flash rainbow. You can release the button now. Resetting is done.
So do you encounter Soft Reset problems? Let me know in the comments below and I'll try to help. Thanks!